Bible Reading Plans

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009

I feel its time for me to go ahead and try out one of the "bible-in-a-year" plans considering the fact that anyone who's anyone has done it. If you want the truth, I was really motivated to go on this year long fiesta because Piper encouraged it, which, for me, is a big deal.

I'm accustomed to going through scripture at a "bible-in-3-years" plan, full of commentaries and journaling, which has its bonuses. However, I see the good that can come out of the bulk-input approach and want to mix things up for 2009.

So anyways, here is the plan I (as well as all of Piper's church) am rockin'.

"Aim at nothing and you are likely to hit just that."
- Some Dude

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP