Asking the right questions

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It is no secret that right now, i'd rather not be living in Hurrican(e), West Virginia.

However, I was cut to the heart from a sermon last night from Harambee Church:

"If you are in a situation right now where you are saying 'I wish my life was better-I wish things would change for me-I wish things were different', have you stopped and realized what they should be for you?"

In light of our sin and God's grace, is there ever a good reason to gripe and complain about our circumstances?

My prayer is that in all situations, God's people would praise the Lord for his mercy in place of grumbling over present troubles. 28And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. [Romans 8]

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP