DON'T MISS OUT

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

Okay, so I decided to go with the "caps-lock" approach to grab your attention, but I did so with good reason! Sovereign Grace Ministries, lead by C.J. Mahaney, is offering a ridiculous sale on all their books and CD's for the month of February. On top of this, they are continuing to offer free shipping within the continental US.

I've already bought several of their CD's, and they all have been a blessing to me. Here's my suggestions for both books and CD's:

BOOKS

Living the Cross Centered Life: Keeping the Gospel the Main Thing by C.J. Mahaney

Worldliness: Resisting the Seduction of a Fallen World by C.J. Mahaney

When Sinners Say "I Do": Discovering the Power of the Gospel for Marriage by Dave Harvey
I read this a couple weeks ago and it dominated my life. Don't be mislead into thinking that this will only be applicable to married or engaged people, it will be profitable to anyone other than a hermit who has no human relationships.


CD'S

LU: Looked Upon

Psalms

Valley of Vision

Not Guilty
It's Christian rap, but it's actually good



In summary, if you have any money at all, you should spend it on this. If you have no money at all, and really want something, let me know.

1 comments:

Rachael February 1, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

hey mark, i dont have any money, but i want it all

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP