Rob Bell: Not my Favorite

>> Friday, October 2, 2009

Rob Bell is not my favorite pastor of all time. He didn't even make my top 10. In fact, just as a person, I have to pray not to think evil thoughts and want to punch something.

Sooooooo, you could say that i'm slightly biased concerning the guy. However, see for yourself. The Boston Globe did an article on how Bell is an "Evangelical Rock Star". Check it: http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles_of_faith/2009/09/rob_bell.html

Make sure you read the comments and mourn with me. I haven't met too many people who believe this junk and avoid Jesus on the cross, dying to cleanse us from our sins.

1 comments:

chelsa October 3, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

that was so politically correct i might have to actually go get some dirt and rub them in my ears. at least that would be real!

hah.

i could say so much, but i'll leave it at...

disappointing!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP